Watermelon Pip Framed Nursery Print
A hug fixes everything, right? And bears are always cuddly? Yep! So you can't lose with our Bear Hugs print.
By artist: Stella Mongodi
What is it?
- An ultra-high quality, fully-framed print
- Hand laid artwork, sustainably printed on archival paper
- Featuring limited edition artwork from Stella Mongodi
- Available in three sizes: Medium, Large & Extra Large
Why choose our Watermelon Pip print?
Surely, just about every child on earth loves watermelon? Well they do, but perhaps not as much as adorable little Pip, from our ever-popular picture book, Watermelon Pip!
This gorgeous and uplifting print epitomises much of childhood in a single image: fun, frivolity and too much of just about everything - even watermelon.
What's special about Ethicool's Framed Nursery Prints?
Well, firstly, it's the quality. Hand framed in Australia, using museum-grade materials, our framed nursery prints use vivid white 3D border matting, child-safe and shatter-proof Perspex, and sustainably printed artwork using matte archival paper.
Our prints are a truly gorgeous, high-quality addition to your child's treasured space, and something that will last for years to come.
Oh, and the best bit is that they feature award-winning artwork from some of our most famous picture books!
Approximate Dimensions (measured from outside edges of frame):
- Medium: 36cm wide x 29cm high (inches: 14.4" x 11.6")
Large: 49cm wide x 38cm high (inches: 19.6" x 15.2")
- Extra Large: 59cm wide x 46cm high (inches: 23.6" x 18.4")
- Frame dimensions: 2cm width, 4cm depth, 0.5cm rebate (approximate)
Frame material: wood
- Frame colour: natural wood
- Mat: single matting, bright white
- Glass: 2mm thick, optical-grade perspex, 94% UV resistant
- Hangers: museum-grade D-rings and string
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the image shown, depending on the size you select. Framed prints are made to order and may take 2-4 weeks for delivery.